Terms and dates may be subject to change prior to auction.
Date: Thursday August 24th 6PM
Location: North Java Fire Hall
WYOMING COUNTY REAL PROPERTY TAX FORECLOSURE AUCTION
Auction Location: North Java Fire Hall (4274 Route 98, North Java, New York 14113)
Auction Date: Thursday August 24th 6PM Sharp
"TERMS & CONDITIONS"
Wyoming County will sell at public auction various parcels of real property which have been conveyed to the County of Wyoming by Article 11 of the Real Property Tax Law. This sale is ordered by various resolutions of the Wyoming County Board of Supervisors and is in accordance with the appropriate provisions of the Real Property Tax Law and section 215 of the County Law.
1. All properties are sold in "AS-IS" condition. Bid-N-Buy Realty & Auctions, Wyoming County, nor their respective agents make any expressed or implied warranties of any kind. The descriptions and condition listed in this and other advertising materials are to be used as a guideline only and are not guaranteed. All announcements made by the Auctioneer/Broker from the auction block at the time of the sale will take precedence over all printed material. Compliance with any and all government regulations and any required repairs is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
2. Wyoming County reserves the right to set minimum opening bids (Min. Opening Bid is $200.00) and/or withdraw any or all parcels from the bid process prior to the auction for any reason.
3. The Wyoming County Treasurer's Office will send one notice to the successful bidder notifying them of any balance owed and/or recording fees. The purchase price balance shall be paid on or before 30 days following the acceptance of the bid by the Wyoming County Board of Supervisors. The balance of each transaction must be paid by cash or certified check made payable to the Wyoming County Treasurer. Recording fees shall be payable to the Wyoming County Clerk.
4. If the purchaser fails to pay the balance of the purchase price on or before September 27th 2016, their offer shall be considered canceled, the down payment shall be forfeited and the backup bidder may be notified and offered the parcel pending approval of the Board of Supervisors. If the backup bidder is not interested in the parcel, Bid-N-Buy Realty & Auctions will have the option to resell the property at public auction.
NOTE: If any purchaser fails to complete a transaction, Wyoming County reserves the right to reject any and all future bids from said purchaser.
5. The current assessed owner of the parcel may not bid on the parcel in person or by an agent.
6. If a purchaser owes any outstanding or delinquent taxes to Wyoming County, those delinquent taxes must be paid in full within 10 days after the auction or Wyoming County reserves the right to resell the property with the purchasers deposit forfeited for liquidated damages. Bidder must disclose if they are acting as the agent for another party and the identity of the party they are acting as agent for. Failure to comply with this provision will be grounds for default and forfeiture of any deposits paid. PREVIOUSLY DEFAULTING PARTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID!
7. The Wyoming County Treasurer reserves the right to group one or more properties into one sale.
8. All deeds shall be executed in the name of the person or persons listed on the purchase contract. Bidders are responsible for providing accurate information for any person(s) to be recorded on deeds prior to approval by the Board of Supervisors at the next scheduled meeting.
NOTE: Please note that the name and address provided to us will be used to complete the deed. If you are representing another party please disclose purchaser information to the cashier.
9. All parcels are sold subject to the 2016 Village and School Taxes which will be re-levied on the next Town and County tax bill January of 2017 if unpaid. These taxes may be paid to the Village prior to October 31st, 2017 or School Collectors prior to the end of their collection period as stated on their bills.
10. The successful and confirmed purchaser shall take the parcel "as is subject to tenants rights" upon delivery of the above stated deed, in such condition as exists at that date and subject to all claims and covenants, easements and restrictions on record. The County makes no representation, expressed or implied, as to the condition of any property, warranty of title, or as to the suitability of any for any particular use or occupancy. Purchasers shall be responsible for investigating and ascertaining from the appropriate Building Inspector's records the legal permitted use of any property prior to Auction.
11. The successful bidder shall allow access to the property for inspection by the Wyoming County Fire and Building Codes Enforcement Officer and, if necessary, cause the property to be brought into conformity with all Building Fire and Code requirements within such time period as directed by the appropriate Enforcement Officer, but in no event later than one year from the date of this auction.
12. The purchaser shall NOT take possession of NOR enter upon the purchased parcel until the deed has been executed and recorded by Wyoming County.
13. Risk of loss or damage by fire, vandalism or any other cause (except taking under the power of eminent domain) between the time of approval by the Board of Supervisors and the delivery of a deed is assumed by the purchaser.
14. No personal property is included in the sale of any of the parcels. The disposition of any personal property located on any parcel sold shall be the sole responsibility of the successful purchaser following the closing of sale. Evictions, if necessary, are solely the responsibility of the successful bidder after closing and recording of the deed.
15. A 10% Buyer Premium will be added to the final bid to determine the final purchase price. The minimum buyers premium will be $200.00 per parcel. The buyer's premium for each parcel must be paid in full on the day of the auction.
16. A Deposit of 10% (minimum of $200.00 per parcel which meets the minimum $200.00 bid) of the final purchase price payable to Wyoming County will be required for each parcel of property purchased at the auction and is due at conclusion of the auction.
NOTE: The purchaser may pay the complete buyer's premium and county deposit with cash or good check (No credit cards). Purchasers will be required to provide cash or 2 checks per parcel purchased. Any parcel purchased for $2500.00 or less must be paid in full the day of the auction. Have your financing arranged prior to bidding at the auction!
1) Cash or check for the 10% buyer's premium (min. $200 per parcel) made out to: Bid-N-Buy Realty & Auctions
2) Cash or check for the 10% (min. $200 per parcel) deposit made out to: The County of Wyoming
Final Bid Buyers Premium Final Purchase Price County Deposit Balance Due At Closing
Example 1: $11000 $1100 $12100 $1100 $9900
Example 2: $3300 $330 $3630 $330 $2970
Example 3: $200 $200 $400 $200 $0
17. Upon full payment the County of Wyoming will deliver a transfer deed, which will describe the parcel and convey all of the rights, title and interest of the County of Wyoming into the parcel. The County of Wyoming will execute no warranties concerning the parcel or the title and will not deliver or be responsible for abstracts, title searches, surveys, maps or other documents concerning the parcel whatsoever. The deed shall contain a condition that Wyoming County shall in no event be or become liable for any defect in the title for any cause whatsoever, or that no claim shall ever be made against Wyoming County arising from the sale. Closing to take place in approximately 30 days.
18. "ALL PROPERTIES ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO THE RIGHT OF REDEMPTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."
19. In addition to the above terms The Buyer will be responsible for all 2017 taxes and any outstanding utility bills.
Bid Number__________________________________________ Drivers License Number or Government ID #___________________________________________________________________________________
By accepting this bid number I _______________________________________agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of sale as set forth in the "Terms and Conditions" and hereby acknowledge that I have read (or have had read to me) and understand and agree to the terms and conditions, contracts and addenda related to the purchase of the above property.
There are no additional agreements between the County and myself except that which is set forth in said "Terms and Conditions".
Signature: ___________________________________________________ Date ___________________